1. What type of business do you own?
I am an associate with Isagenix. It’s an all natural and organic health and wellness product. We provide various solutions for weight loss, energy and performance, and healthy aging.
2. Who Inspired you?
My parents inspired me more this anyone one else. They really show me how to be successful and accomplish what ever it is in life I needed to do.
3. What’s the “Good, Bad, and Ugly?” of being a entrepreneur?
The Good: Financial Independence
The Bad: The time and extreme effort it takes to get there.
The Ugly: It’s not always roses and sometimes people don’t understand the hustle.
4. Where do you see your business in 10 years?
I want to be an Isagenix millionaire with a great team under me!
5. What’s your ultimate goal/purpose behind what you’re doing?
To find a healthy long term solution to a healthier lifestyle. One the gets results and drive people to do the same.
6. What makes you a #BOSSBABE?
You can count on me to get the job done and I’m driven in everything I do.
7. If you could collaborate with 1 business/person who would it be?
A personal Trainer or a fitness center chain.
8. Do you believe there is a sisterhood within business? Or Do you think people are only concerned with their brands?
I believe in both, we all have the same goals but some prefer to go it alone.